Monday, October 04, 2004

Weekends and other rants-reader beware

Are just way too short. I don't feel like I got anything done at all. I hate that. But everyone in the house is sick with one thing or another. It was a good weekend just to stay put on the couch. Jim tried to work on the van and thinks he knows how to fix it, once he gets some cash. And to top our little vehicle mess off the brakes on the toyota are crap, so I have to shell out the money to get those replaced before we have a fiery crash. Its just one thing after another. Too much money going out and not enough coming in. Not much to be done about it either. Have to get ebay going again. Maybe tonite I'll get some stuff photographed and listed tomorrow.

I found out there's a new Curves in town. I'd so love to join, but I can't squeak another 30 bucks a month out and they dont' have daycare there. Ugh. I just feel really lousy right now, about everything. I'm having a hell of a time concentrating on my writing. Everything is stressing me out at the moment. No wonder why I've been sick. How do people get out of financial quagmires? I've been job hunting, but my hours make it very difficult to find anything useful. Our boss is NEVER going to give us a raise, there's no bonuses to speak of. With Christmas and more birthdays coming up its not goin to be a fun time of the year.

Need to win the lottery. :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home