Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Its Raining Its Pouring....

It rained yesterday and its raining today. Oh well, I guess we should count ourselves lucky that we didn't get hit by a hurricane. Another thing that I love about New England. The winters may suck at times, but we rarely get a tornado, and if we do they're pretty weenie, we rarely get hurricanes, the last one I recall being in was Bob back in the early 90's, we rarely have droughts or horrid wildfires, last earthquake that came through wouldn't have been enough to wake up the lightest sleeper. Sometimes we get flooding enough to wash out roads, but nothing like I've seen in other areas. So, what does that leave? Sucky bitter cold winters? Buffalo NY I'm sure is worse.

And we're settling into the most gorgeous time of the year. The leaves are just starting to turn and the rest of the week is going to be cool. Ahhhhh.....

The only thing about this time of year that I don't like (besides the fact that its too short) is all the stinkin FUNDRAISERS!! My kids have brought home 3 book orders, two of the same fundraisers for school and now Ive got another one for Girl Scouts. Oy... And of course we just had to deal with school portraits. I'm spending money before I make it!! Time to get back onto Ebay and start selling again. After all, Christmas is coming and thats the Most Expensive Time of the Year.

Okay, time to wake my daughter up. My time of rest has come to an end. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home