Wednesday, July 28, 2004

HUMP DAY

Well, sort of.  I work Saturday, so its not really middle of the week for me.  The price I pay for getting out every afternoon at 2:30, which is a beautiful thing.  The only problem is that when I get home I just want to write.  Need to clean the house a bit, but I just want to work on my current wip so I can get it done, edited and on its merry little way!  I have to polish a 1 page synopsis and my chapter one will be contest bound at the end of the week.  I really like this story I'm writing, but I'm itching to start a new one.
 
I'm so fickle when it comes to writing.  Maybe thats why it took me 20+ years to finish my first real manuscript.  DOOOOOHHH!!!!  But at least my first born went out into the world and visited a real editor.... was a contender.... but was sent back.  With a personalized Rejection Letter.  So there's still hope for it.
 
Well, my psycho neighbor actually parked correctly last night.  She could open all her doors, the other neighbor could get into her spot, and we didn't have to alter our parking at all!!  But I sure did miss my early morning serenade of honking horns and cursing!  Gee, now if she just remembers to keep parking like that we'll all be happy.
 
Well, breakfast calls.  Maybe today I'll learn how to post pictures to my blog. Yah, riiiight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home