Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Oh My Goodness...how could I forget

Besides the contest and R, some other happenings in the family. First and most important, my brother in law should be on his way home for a leave from Iraq. We're going to be having an early Thanksgiving while he's home. I'm sad that he has to go back, but it'll be so good to have him home again.

And then we got the news that my brother has popped the question and is now engaged. We haven't met her yet as they live in Texas, but he's waited a long time for just the right woman and I couldnt' be happier that he's found her. She has a little daughter so I'm going to be a step-aunt yeah!!

My sister is also engaged to her long-time boyfriend. Wedding bells are going to be a-ringing! All this new family is going to be wonderful!

Okay, I think thats it.... for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home