Saturday, July 31, 2004

OH WOE IS ME

I'm such a putz.... never plan ahead.... grrr...

I have my contest entry all ready to go, but not enough $$ for the entry fee cuz a check I was expecting yesterday didn't come in. I'm stuck at work, so even if it does come today I can't cash it. Of course its rent week, so money is mega tight (figures, lobster is on sale and I probably won't have money for it!!).

I need to make more money.

I need to sell a manuscript.

I guess there are other contests I can enter. At least its all ready to go. I'm afraid of becoming a contest..... er.... whore. Okay, contest junkie is a better term. Needing my fix. But its pretty cool to get the comments back.

So, I guess I'm off to look for another contest to enter.

Maybe I'll send out a story to Woman's World instead today. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky with them. If nothing else I'll get another rejection to add to my collection and maybe win a super prize!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home