Tuesday, August 10, 2004

It's baaaack

I'm talking the heat and humidity. Ya know, I like summer more than winter, but I just don't like this humidity stuff. I think I'm going to have to find a place where its 70 degrees half the year and the rest is 55 degrees and its autumn. In no time the trees are going to be turning. Its my absolute favorite time of the year, but its much too short. There are so many things to do in the fall in New England. Lots of towns doing little harvest festivals-there's nothing like the smell of fresh apple cider made from Macintosh apples. The Big E down in Mass and King Richards Faire. How about walking down the sidewalk thats covered with leaves. Of course its followed too closely by *shudder* snow and sleet and -10 degree weather.

Okay, now I'm just procrastinating. Things to do... places to be (like at the sink washing dishes. Joy of joys)

{:o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home