Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Let the editing begin!

I just finished the first draft of "Sweet Forever". Woo hooo!! Only 2 days past my self-imposed deadline! Now I can turn to editing, which isn't as much fun, but must be done or else I can never send it out anywhere. Yesterday was a very productive day. Not only did I finish it, but I also sent out my contest entry after receiving an email from the contest coordinator saying that was okay to send it (thankyouthankyouthankyou!!) and I sent a short story to Woman's World. Of course I think it would be easier to get a story accepted by Harlequin than by WW. They must get hundreds upon hundreds of stories every week. How do you get them to notice yours? Don't know. Maybe I should have cast a spell on it. I could sure use the money they pay.

So today, the powers that be willing, I'll either work on editing or work on my new wip, which I'm very psyched about. I know what my cohorts would say..... EDIT!!!

AND I also got my alphasmart. Now I can write when I'm away from my puter. Of course its missing the manual and a cable. but should be able to replace the cable. I'm still happy.

'Nother hot yuggy day ahead of us. The hazy lazy days of summer! Can't wait to go to the ocean in a few weeks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home