Friday, August 06, 2004

LOOK OUT.. FOUL TEMPER DISPLAYED HERE

I am in one big bitchy mood!!!!! Its horrible and I feel sorry for anyone around me. When I'm in this kind of mood (and most women know what I'm talking about) we should be allowed to go off on our own and not be bugged by ANYTHING! We can turn into vicious animals when we have to deal with pms.

But noooooooooo I have to deal with 4 kids this weekend, a husband who's bitching because "there's nothing to eat" around the house, although there's plenty. So eating pasta with just butter and parm cheese isn't exciting, at least it's filling and better than going hungry. but he'd rather piss and moan and go to work with no lunch than do that. yet will he give me a list of stuff that he wants? nope. Once in a while he'll give me an idea, but he'll eat like pasta salad or ziti for awhile and then won't want to touch it for days. I liked it better when he did his own shopping.

So I guess I'm off to make a pot of spaghetti--with the sauce (as long as there's decent sauce we're on safe ground) so he can have a decent dinner. My luck he probably won't come home for dinner tonite.

sorry, I don't mean to be bitching soley about him. he's just an easy target at the moment. And I'm just going to complain about everything.... like dealing with the friggin neighbors. Now the dumbass bought a motorcycle and has it parked so its 6 inches from my van and last night he and his bitchy wife were under my dining room window fighting while he was working on it. such a joy!!!

See what I mean about the need for pmsing women to have a sanctuary to go to while they're in the throes of their misery??? As a comedienne once said "People don't kill people, PERIODS kill people!" Hmmm.... maybe that would be a good self defense.... where is that neighbor....

Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home