Saturday, September 04, 2004

Who do I think I am??

Nora Roberts???? Yeh, in my wildest dreams. I'm just struggling with questions on the wip I've dug up. Either go boldly forward despite the jumping around with povs, as long as they're smooth. After all its been done before, of course by authors who've been published before. They're allowed to break the rules that we newbies can't. OR I can rewrite and fix all the pov switches.

I'm sure my buddies are sick of me asking. SO SORRY LADIES! The end advice has basically been JWTFB (Just Write The F***ing Book).

But who would I be if I wasn't constantly second guessing myself?

Well, okeydokey. Time to get ready for work. Yipee. Love Saturdays at the office. I hope that everyone will be out doing Labor Day things and will think we're closed. I'd rather have a quiet day than one that is wall to wall phone calls.

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND TO ALL!!!!

And everyone in the way of Frances, my thoughts are with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home