Thursday, September 02, 2004

Strange dream

Okay, this was a strange one, but short. I had to go deep sea fishing, I really didn't want to go, but we were fishing whales. I wasn't dressed properly, it was cold and wet and the boat was so crowded with people with huge fishing poles (guess you'd need a big one to catch a whale). I had friends cheering me on and someone told me that if I paint a symbol on my forehead I'd catch a whale. It was supposed to be a star, but it lookied more like a flower. A bright yellow flower. I cast my line and within seconds I had a whale, like a trout, on my line. I was the only one who caught one. I think I threw it back though. I don't remember that. I woke up.

So, who knows what that meant. Maybe its a good sign and it means that I'm going to land a big sale and I should get RAH out in the mail.

Okay, I'm going through a crisis right now. What's a person to do when they WANT to believe in something but it goes against so many things that they've believed for most of their life? Things that you don't want to give up? Its so confusing. I've changed a lot of longheld beliefs, but there are some that I just won't let go of. Ones that conflict with the things that I really would like to believe.

Yah, I doubt that made any sense. Sorry. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

I guess it depends on what you want to believe in and what it contradicts, huh?

I mean, say, you suddenly decided that there was nothign wrong with well murder. I think I wouldn't change my belief system for that one though some people do make me wonder.

*ggg*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home