Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Story

SSSUUUUCCCKKKKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so bored with it! Nothing is happening. My hero and heroine have decided that neither is interested in any romantic entanglement, my ghost has put in several appearances, so to speak, my heroine is about to discover that she's preggers, and I've thrown in a pet cockatoo. BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!

Maybe its because I'm too tired to make my brain work.

I have to go and look at some of the suggestions I've received to breath life into this rotting corpse of a wip.

Current word count is 16921. Only 33079 to go!!!!

Yipp

eeeee.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I am so with you.... HEY! Maybe you should send me yours and I'll send you mine, and we'll each finish the other's story!

wbwxjfx - Willie bought white xylophone's just for Xavier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home