Wednesday, November 01, 2006

LET THE INSANITY BEGIN!!!

Okay, so I didn't stay up til midnight to start writing. I really should've, I stayed up til 11:30. What was another half an hour. But I figured I'd be falling asleep at my desk at work today if I had.

but I did start writing at 5am and in one hour I almost made it to the 1000 word mark.

As of this first day of November, I have to write an average of 1667 words a day. I hope to blow that mark away, but its going to take lots of hard work. I'm not super pleased with my beginning, but thats okay, I have time after Dec 1st to fix it. The thing is to get the story down.

Which I'm going to do right now, since I'm far far behind some of my writing cohorts (Go Maria!!!!!) who started at midnight.

737 words to go to meet my daily goal.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Got a ton done today. I haven't the slightest clue what I'm going to write tomorrow.

Could be interesting.

fnbysx - "Finally, no boys yakking," said Xavier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home