Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Last Day of Freedom

So tomorrow it begins.

I'd love to know, how many Nanoers will stay up late and start writing at 12:00 midnight on Nov. 1st. I'm tempted. Maybe take a nap and then wake up and do a few hours of writing. Just to see if I can do it.

Just to get a word count in early early in the day.

Of course then I'll be useless for the rest of the day.

Well, its Halloween. We've got good food and a costume and cubby decorating contest going on. I wasnt' going to dress up. Getting the kids ready for Halloween is enough, but I managed to pull something off. I'm covered with cobwebs and gray makeup. Yah, dead data entry clerk. Well, maybe I'll get something. I deserve it after draping myself with these annoying cobwebs.

Just want to get through the day so I CAN START WRITING!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Woo! Hoo!!

It's started....

cbiwpxkn - Chickens being inside will play xylophones, knit neckties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home