Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'b aw stubbed ub

I hate summer colds. The weather is all over the place, one day in the 80's and hot and humid and the next cool and damp. Can't breath out of my nose at the moment. I woke up to flashes of lightning and a nice little t-storm move by. short lived and not too loud. At least it didn't wake the kids.

I can't believe its already Wednesday! Yippeee!! But must work Saturday so its not really the middle of the week. My husband mentioned something about going to Texas Roadhouse this weekend. I'm all over that idea! Haven't been there in ages.

Well, not much to say. I'll probably remember it all on my walk to work. Hate that. Guess the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. That with the inability to get a good lungful of air.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home