Monday, October 03, 2005

October is finally here

I absolutely love this time of the year. I wish it wasn't so short lived because I know whats coming next and I'm not going to like it one little bit. So I'm going to bask in the glory that is a New England autumn.

Got a bit of good news. I submitted queries for both Finally Home and Sweet Forever to Whiskey Creek Press (an e publisher) and received a request for the full for Finally Home. So I sent that out asap. My fingers are crossed. Not exactly what I was planning when I wanted to be published, but e-publishing is growing in popularity and respectability. Its a start. :) I don't know if they'd want SF though, since its shorter than what they usually want. May have to send that one to another e-publisher.

My fingers are crossed. I'm going to be estatic if they actually buy it!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home