Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Monday

Well, my extremely short weekend is over. It wasn't much fun. Friday afternoon, about an hour or so after Jim left for work he called to tell me he was going into the ER. Couldn't breath, and what little he could hurt him. Soooo, seeing how I didn't have a second vehicle, had to call my mother to come out and get the kids and I. She ended up taking them home (after bringing me over to get the car) and Jim and I spent 5 hours in the ER. He had 2 sets of xrays done, blood work, got hooked up to an iv. Apparently he had the beginnings of pneumonia. We got home just around 9pm. 9:30 or so I had to go out to get us dinner.

Yesterday was run run run. Had to do laundry out of town because of the water situation. Then took 2 kids school shopping. OUCH AND OWIE!!!! I spent so much money, and I still have one more kid to buy for!!! It hurts! She may have to wait til September before I can get her taken care of. Luckily clothes aren't that important to her. If she could, she'd wear her favorite sweatshirt 5 days a week.

I think I was finally able to sit down at about 5pm (after driving all over the place for a leg o' lamb).

Maybe things will get back to normal today. Get back to writing and getting some things listed on ebay for my friend. Oy. Makes me just want to go back to bed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home