Friday, August 05, 2005

Behind the pile of clothes....

...is a writed wanting to write. But a friend asked if I'd sell some of her clothes on ebay and split the profit. *stompin my foot* I don't wanna!! I wanna write!

Okay, so I got through The Storm Within, the first of my trilogy. Needs a bit of polish, but for the most part its done. Then... TTTTHHHEEEENNNNNNNNN I opened the second book of the trilogy. Ugh..... ughughughugh! I think a little rewriting is in order. No wonder it was brutalized when it was put in front of a crit group. Its kitty poopie right now. Well, the first part of the first chapter. It isn't all doom and gloom.

Well, I requested new hours at work, but after a week the bosslady hasn't said anything about it. They're doing some hiring so maybe she's just looking for someone who can take over my saturday spot. I'm soooo tired of working on Saturdays. Tired of not being able to spend time with my family. One day isn't enough. I also emailed HR lady about the companies theft of 31.5 hours of my vacation time (nearly half of my alloted yearly vaca time) because of their decisions to close the office on Saturdays for various things and not giving the 2 friggin fulltime Saturday employees it as a holiday. I got an email back saying that she'll bring it up with 'senior management'. I'm not holding my breath.

Writing is so much more rewarding. If only my husband made enough for me to stay home. Oh damn... then I'd have to do things like house clean. LOL. But if I sell something then he can see how serious I am and that maybe I could do this for a living.

The dream lives on.....
but so does this pile of clothes... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home