Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yipppeeee!!!

Our boil order has been lifted. The water has once again been deemed safe to consume. Heck, I don't care about consuming, all I care about is DOING DISHES!! I tell ya, having to boil water to wash dishes is a drag.

At least it didn't take 3 weeks like they were first thinking.

So, I don't have to go to work tomorrow. I was going to take the kidlets school shopping, but I did that on Sunday instead. I do have to get Paige her bday present though. She wants a soccer ball. Easy enough.... except to wrap. I'm the worlds worst wrapper.

Anyhue, I can actually sleep late! I actually was dozing off at my desk at work while I was trying to get my data entry done. Yeah, thats the ultimate in boredom!!

Okay. I have 2 prompts to work on. Just don't know which one to do.... hmmm...... the sofa looks awfully comfy... hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home