Thursday, November 24, 2005

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

And Happy Thanksgiving.

Our first snowfall is taking place. I wish that it wouldn't happen in the morning when we have to drive.

So, the stars have left town and I've been busy busy busy with Nano, I'm almost finished with it. I really had my doubts that I'd be able to keep up with this, but I did and I even like the story. I think it may even go on for a while longer.

So, gotta get some more done this morning. I'd love to hit the 50k mark by the end of the weekend

Piece o' cake.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

So... I'm feeling a little lost now that NaNo is over. How 'bout you?

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

So... you guys buried out there? We're under a couple feet of snow here and it's still coming down so thick you can't see the driveway!!

BTW, how are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home