Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Wonder of it All

I have really stopped noticing the beauty of the world around me. I catch glimpses here and there, but I've been dealing with so many other things that I haven't been appreciating nature. I sat outside waiting for my daughter's bus this morning and watched the moon. It's waning, but was full 2 days ago. She was so beautiful and bright against the sky and I could see her move slowly into the trees. I used to spend so much time moongazing but now I hardly pay her any attention. Very sad and my loss.

I still haven't heard back about Finally Home. I guess no news is good news. I will wait ever so patiently, work away at the now 2 wips I have going and ponder what new story I want to tell for the Nano write next month.

But for now its time to get back to the mundane and get the kids ready for school and me ready for work. I'll continue dreaming tonite after everything is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home