Monday, October 10, 2005

Rain rain go away....

Well, its a little damp here in western New Hampshire. Roads are being washed away... rivers are going crazy. One town's police department was swept away. The remnants of TS Tammy joined up with some bad weather from the west and hit our part of the state on Saturday. What a mess! My in laws are stranded. The only road going out of their part of the town is closed. And there's a dam threatening to bust loose up by them too.

We're high and dry in our apartment, but the river in our backyard is nearly up over its banks. And it sounds like its still raining out there. Weather reports say that it will keep on raining all week. Joy. There goes our beautiful foliage.

Oh, don't know if I mentioned it..... Scheherazade took a pass on Sweet Forever. Said that it had a lot of potential, but not polished enough for publication. It really bummed me out, but I'm past it. I'm putting it aside for now but I'll take a look at it again soon. Have another project I'm working on.

Okay, time to get back to real life.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home