Monday, October 24, 2005

Hollywood comes to town

Lights.... camera..... action.

Peterborough is going to be in a movie. They start filming today apparently just down the street from me. They had cameras out on Friday, but no actors. Maybe today. The movie, Sensation of Sight will have Ian Somerhalder (Boone from Lost), David Strathairn (I just remember him from Dolores Claiborne) and Elizabeth Waterson (Law and Order). And of course, the good people of Peterborough. I can't wait to see it on the big screen, but it'll be exciting to have them in town. This'll be the 3rd movie that I've seen film. First was Man Without a Face with Mel Gibson. They used the Scotia Prince in Portland where I worked, for a scene. Then there was Jumanji with Robin Williams in Keene, NH, and now this one.

Okay, this is the last week before Nano starts and I don't even know what I'm going to write. I think I have it narrowed down to 3 choices. Just have to plot them out and see what I come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home