Monday, March 13, 2006

I signed it

Well, I signed the contract with Whiskey Creek Press and emailed it off. I'm so excited and really nervous.

What stuns me is that I've just accomplished one of the biggest, most important goals in my life (besides marrying Tim Daly ha ha). Okay, so I'm not going to be rolling the dough, but I think I came to the conclusion that this probably wouldn't be a full time thing for me, at least not right off. But its the fact that I'm going to have a book published that completely knocks me on my butt.

Another thing that has me stunned and pleased is that as much as I love Tori and Alex from this story (after all they've been hangin around in my head since I was 16) I think I love Ben and Hayden, Matt and Krista, and even Isobel and Eli and Iona and Mac even more. That really is encouraging! I just have to get them finished.

Okay, that being said, I'm off to keep hacking away at Road to Grace, aka Where the Road Leads... Or Where One Road Begins... or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home