Wednesday, March 08, 2006

An Empty Mailbox

Did someone say no news is good news? Well in my case no news is going to drive me to the looney bin. I was supposed to hear back from an editor about one of my manuscripts on Monday. Its now Wednesday and I'm feeling like the Maytag repairman. I'm trying to stay positive... like maybe she's enjoying the story so much that she keeps rereading it. But possibly she's just trying to think of a way to let me down gently. Or she could be laughing so hard that she can't possibly type a rejection.

No, won't think that way. I'll wait it out another day, when I get home I'll dig out another wip to work on and be content.

But at the moment I'm feeling very much like Charlie Brown waiting for a Valentine Day card from the little red haired girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home