Monday, November 13, 2006

Do Or Die Time

I figure if I don't hit the half way mark today I'm doomed. I'm nearly there, have over 22k done, but I'm not wild about this story. Not even close. Not that I don't think there could be hope for it with a major infusion of emotion and description at editing time. Hell, I did it with WORL, but right now I'm just very unexcited over the whole thing. My characters have done things without consulting me and now I have to deal with a new character I wasn't planning on.

So, the age old question.... Do I continue on writing something I'm not thrilled about and hope that someday we'll fall in love or do I put it on the shelf and forget Nano and do something that has a chance.

What to do what to do.......

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Did you see me wave as I drove by? The funniest thing today... I stopped at the Dollar Tree next to Trader Joe's and couldn't figure out why the guy in front of me owed something like $13.83 at a dollar store. Shouldn't it be even?

Well, duh. I was in Massachusetts. Can you say "sales tax"? How soon we forget...

hvayk - Harry vaulted alongside your kayak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home