Tuesday, November 21, 2006

So, here I am

After a particularly disasterous and nonproductive week, I'm attempting to get myself back in the game and play catch up. I seriously have my doubts about being able to finish this challenge this year. I'm working my way up to 33k which is about 7k short of where I wanted to be.... at least. This week was a total waste. After #1 Son was sick with the stomach flu on Friday he so sweetly passed it along to me and my DH and both my DDs. Now we've pretty much recovered, but it took a toll on a lot of things.

So, off I go to try to do what I can for this rather pathetic story. I shan't give up though!!

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

If I can do it, you can do it. Hang in there!! There's still nine more days -- anything can happen.

dtfzox - don't tip funny, zany oily xylophones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home