Tuesday, August 31, 2004

At the door to September

I love September and early October. Nothing prettier than the fall foliage in New England (and Nova Scotia I'm sure ;) )

Went to my daughter's open house and met her teacher. Okay, Carter can be a woman's name too. Silly me. She's very nice though and I think Megan will get along very well with her, though I don't think many of her buddies are in her class this year. Meg is very shy. I hope it doesn't take her long to make new friends. Her best friend moved away this summer (thats two best friends in 2 years who've moved)

Paige went to her old classroom and planted herself there and wouldn't move. But thats okay, they love her there so they were happy to have her. We can go out into town on any given day and Paige will meet at least two people she knows. At least. She knows three times as many people as I do. Paige is not shy. And she's 14 and proud of it.

We also checked out the kindergarten classes for Justin's sake. Next year he'll be on his way to school. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home