Monday, August 23, 2004

Somethings better left undone

Like a 38 year old um.. plus size woman on a boogie board.

Ah hell, ya only live once and except for the gritty sand against my knees when I "landed" it was kind of fun, but I'm more of an air mattress kind of gal.

We had another fun filled day at the ocean. Actually I enjoyed it a lot. Except Justin cut his toe when we were walking on the rocks. And I found a great way to avoid that horrible peeling after getting a sunburn... just burn it again! My back is sooooo sore! I had to wake up every time I had to turn over in bed, turning "under" really which isn't an easy thing to do for a large woman. And wearing a bra today??? Ya right!

BUT I had 3 lobsters this weekend so how can I complain??

Okay, time to get ready for work... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home