Thursday, August 12, 2004

Would someone please explain.........

Because I just don't get it.

Many years ago, like 16 years, I went to work for a horse farm in New York. I will not name names here, but the son of the woman I worked for was the most horrendous spoiled little brat. He was very mean to his dogs and he was a miserable little s**t to anyone else he decided he didn't like. At that time he was about 12 years old and I groomed horses for him and some other riders at various horse shows in NY and FL.

Well, I've come to find out that this little um, person is on the United States Equestrian team and respresenting us in the Olympics even as we speak.

Growing up there was nothing I wanted more than to do what he's doing now (and write). I was and still am a nice person. Okay, I didn't have a millionaire father, but how is it that someone like that can achieve like that? And here I am, treading water just to barely make ends meet.

Fate is cruel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home