Thursday, August 12, 2004

Trying...

I'm trying very hard to get some writing done, but its just not coming out. I know what I should do, just push it out, force it to come spewing forth. *eewww* sounds gross, huh? But its the only way to get past these blocks.

And I'm going to submit my first baby (now titled "Ride Away Home") by the end of the week, mercury in retrograde be damned. Also trying to get "Sweet Forever" finished so I can send that out into the big bad world.

Need something to cheer me up, and maybe accomplishing those two things will do it. That and getting my bills in order. Wouldn't it be so amazingly cool if I actually sold something? I'd even start with Woman's World buying the short I sent them.

Anything.....

Going back to bed seems like a really good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home