Monday, October 25, 2004

Hey, its Monday again!

And its the last week of October. November is just too damned busy! And too expensive with car registrations and birthdays and Christmas coming up etc etc etc.... Wish we could bypass the next 2 months and go straight to January.

But nope, we have t0 endure and be broke.

But at least the Red Sox are leading the World Series 2 games to none. They only have to win 2 more and they'll be through and the curse will be broken. Poor Schilling last night looked like he was in pain and they kept showing his ankle which was bloody. Yet he still pitched 6 innings.

So, was at my inlaws yesterday and they had some pictures they wanted us to scan and print. And the above picture was amongst them. This was taken nearly 9 years ago and it made me want to cry. And ask WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME??? I'm sorry, but this is such an awesome picture of me. No longer do I look like that and I don't know if I could ever look that good again. (I know, sounds shallow)

Anyhue, back to work and I'm very tired. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home