Sunday, July 10, 2005

Writing myself into a cornerr

Its finally Sunday. My one day off! Its just past 7am and Jim is playing a computer game and I'm staring at my computer. I've finally selected a wip to work on but I think I've written my characters into a situation that I don't know to get them past. Well, I do but I was having doubts about them... whether to let them go ahead and make love or stop them. I mean I know what they want to do and they might as well. After all, they're two consenting adults who are very attracted to each other. So why not? Am I feeling prudish or too much of a mother? Oh, I'm not ready to go there!!

Just push past the scene, write through it. Thats the wonderful thing about computers.... we can always go back and edit.

So again, here it is, Sunday morning, got my coffee next to me and I have to write a sex scene. Yipppeeee!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Terri Pray said...

*hugs* writing yourself into a corner is so annoying it isn't even funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home