Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mother's must be patient

I love my daughter with all my heart. She's a creative, sweet and caring child and very enthusiastic about things going on. Sometimes too enthusiastic. She loves singing. Recently she's learned a song called "Fifty Nifty United States". Since yesterday around 5:30pm I've been seranaded by her. She's practicing the song so she can sing it at Thanksgiving. Oh my. She sang it until bedtime and as soon as she woke up this morning she started singing it.

Oy. Its very distracting. Can't get any writing done when she's performing for me. But I don't want to discourage her.

So, I have mucho writing to do. Well, editing actually. I still have to add about 37 more pages. Slowly chipping away at it, but I want to be able to send out a query for it by the end of the year. Not much time for that.

Its a chilly November morning. Frost everywhere. The car is covered and won't be gone for a few hours. Its great incentive to walk to work. Quicker to walk than to scrape the car off and drive.

Well, time to hit the dishes then get ready for work. Joy of Joys.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

Any tips for using tarot cards? i found you via google search "tarot+blogger". Would appreciate your help!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home