Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ahhh the peace and quiet

Its another Saturday and I'm sitting in a quiet office waiting for the phone to ring.

Working on Saturdays is a real drag unless I can actually get some writng done, which may be an option today. Of course I left my current wip at home, but I've got something else I can work on. I truly love my little memory stick doo-hickey. Almost as much as I love my laptop.

I've been checking out e-publishers for one of my babies. I have mixed feelings about it but with the upcoming departure of Silhouette Romance I don't know where SF could fit in, unless I seriously lengthen it and try for one of the other lines with H/S.

But then again (and I don't know this for a fact) it might be easier to be published with an e-publisher. I could be way off base. I've read stuff by e-published authors and its been really good. Guess it depends on where you want to sell your stuff.

Its a place to start and I'm feeling very motivated.

Especially now the yard sale stuff is out of the way. Of course I'm still doing ebay and lots to work on there over the next few weeks. Joy joy joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home