Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Let The Editing Begin

Well, I've finished Where One Road Leads. I have about 7 chapters of crit notes ready so I can't put it away quite yet. And of course Sweet Forever needs my attention, and soon Finally Home will need work to whip it into shape before it gets published (happy dance).

I'm so tempted to pick up on one of my unfinished wips, but I..... must...... resist..... Unless of course I can't do any editing and I have nothing better to do with my time. :)

Its going to be "one of those weeks". Meetings galore. I hate this time of the year. Meeting with Justin's teacher is pretty cut and dry, shouldn't last long, but the meetings with Paige's team is more of a roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty kind of thing. Megan's is similar but not as bad. And sometime I have to get Paige in for her bloodwork, and the kids want to go to the bookfair at school... and I have to hand out the rest of the Girl Scout cookies and get the money turned in. Oy... I should've stuck to birds. My house would be cleaner, I'd have more time for writing and I'd be richer. Yes, I'm kidding. I wouldn't trade them in for anything.

Okay, time to get the above mentioned kids ready for school.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Crystal* said...

Eden,
Thought I'd bip over and return the bloghopping favor. *grins*
Thanks for the nice words about my blog, and I have to say:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to my publishing family. We're happy to have you. I'm not sure if I've seen you on the Creek Authors group or not yet. If you haven't already gotten an invitation, one will be forthcoming.
Once again...Way to go!!!
Grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home