Saturday, May 06, 2006

Visible progress

Well I'm on page 72 of 92 pages to be edited (sounds so short, but bear in mind that the manuscript is single spaced, so it still works out to be over 200 pages) AND I'm almost to the 57K mark. That has to count for something good.

I have an hour and a half left in my day. Maybe I could finish it and send it back to Samhain. I'm just skeered that she'll just roll her eyes and tell me sorry. Who knows, maybe it'll be just what she needs and wants. Won't know until I send it though.

Its a tough business. *sigh*

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Ceri,

The hardest part of writing is sending off your heart and waiting for it to be broken.

But you gotta.

You're doing great!

hrbvl - How the town of Harberville is traded on the stock market

 

Post a Comment

<< Home