Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sundays

Its my one and only day off. I have such a desire to just lay on the couch in a vegatative state and stare at the television, catch up on the shows I've got saved up on Tivo and the movies that I've been waiting to see. Of course I haven't though. No, I've made lunches for a week (well, probably more like 3 days), made a cheesecake (I must admit I make a hell of a good cheesecake), been doing some editing (yeah!!! I've got my groove back) and now I've pretty much roped myself into taking the kidlets to a movie (Ice Age 2)

Not to mention the grocery shopping I have to do.

What was I saying about vegatative states?

And the day will fly and then it'll be a repeat of last week and every other week for the past 2 years. I'm thrilled. I'm all for 3 day work weeks. After all, when am I supposed to get my editing done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home