Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh yeah Oh yeah!

I finally got a letter from my editor (has a nice but surreal ring to it) giving me my (tentative I'm sure) release date.

My baby will be making her debut June 2007.

Okay, so thats over a year away, but there's tons to do and I've got plenty of other things to work on in the meantime (hello, Samhain, do you want my manuscript??).

Now I get to do all the fun stuff like getting the cover art all set up (sends shivers of excitement up my spine) and then there's the (impending doom music) editing that I'll have to face.

But this will be worth it. Right?

Like I have to ask!!

4 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Woo Hoo You!

I can imagine you're jumping out of your shoes with excitement. Hopefully next June will be here before you know it.

tgdcqdj - good grief... can't think of a thing

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Judy said...

congratulations! I remember the feeling. There's nothing like it.

BTW, what's with the odd letters you and M put at the bottom of the posts sometimes...I want to play too :-)

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

Judy,
the strange letters are from the word verification that we have to type before our comments are posted in the blog.

Mine is qcetdnh. Hmmm....

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Judy said...

what do you do with the strange letters? sentences? words? recipes for destruction?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home