Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Reality TV

Yes, I'm a reality TV whore. Love it. Well, love most of it. American Idol and Nashville Star are my favorites. One is winding down and one ended last night.

I thank God for tivo because I never would've made it through NS's hour and a half show last night, not when it comes on at 10pm. So I watched the last hour of it this morning sans commercials (did I mention that I love tivo?). Now, during the past 3 (or is it 4) seasons the singer I've rooted for has always come in 2nd, but I've been rootin for Chris Young all season. He's young and talented and man oh man makes me wish I was 20 again. I'm very pleased to say he won last night. Well deserved! I wish George Canyon from Season 2 had won, maybe he'd have more exposure in the US. He's hot up in Canada though.

Anyhue, American Idol was good last night. Competition is fierce. I'm so impressed with the talent as compared with say season 1 (no disrespect to Kelly Clarkson who is doing quite well for herself). Chris is dynamite! Not my style of music, but he sounds like a true professional. Taylor is still my favorite. Loved his second song. Katherine didn't do so good with her first song, but she was a breath of fresh air for that horse and cherry tree song (never heard of it). Will be interesting to see who goes tonite. My guess is Paris.

Okay, maybe I'll post something about writing, but for now its time to get ready for a loooong day at the office which is quickly becoming rocky (my fellow Saturday workers abandoning ship leaving me all alone. Not pretty) I may be either looking for a new job or being cut to part time very soon. *sigh*

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I couldn't watch Nashville Star this season. I HATE Cowboy Troy and I'm not real fond of Wynonna either. They ruined the whole thing for me... dang it. The only other "reality" show I watch are the Animal Cops shows on Animal Planet, though hubby is a freak about American Chopper and The Deadliest Catch.

Okay, we needed the rain, but I'm tired of it now. Stop please.

iulywjqd - hmmmm...

I usually let you win, just quit drooling.

Shoot... it didn't work the first time.

pkrletvn - pretty kitten really likes eggs to vote now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home