Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Picking away

at my edits. I'd like it to go faster, but I've been too distracted lately. I just don't want to wait too long on getting this back to the editor. I'm just getting tired of the manuscript. How can I love the story so much but be sooooo tired of looking at it? Oh, thats normal with editing.... I forgot. I've also forgotten how nice it is to write something new and fresh!!

But but but tonite is American Idol night. So I have an hour to get going. I'd love to get through a few chapters.

In my dreams.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Trade you: You edit mine, I'll edit yours. Then it'll feel like new stuff.

*sigh*

Wish that would work.

Yeah... American Idol. Wish it wasn't opposite NCIS. That stinks.

Go Taylor! Rah Elliot!

zugqe - Zowie! Unbelievable guys quit eating!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

Go Taylor and Chris!

I'm just not an Elliott fan.

Get tivo! Its a must have in my house.

hbhii-uh okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home