Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Little Headway

I pushed myself yesterday and I'm sure I'll pay the price today, but I wrote over 3k yesterday despite the fact that I worked "late" and had to run errands afterwards. Of course I was up til after 1am.

I'm glad to say I'm over 37k now. I just wrote another 1000+ words this morning. Don't know how much I'll get done the rest of the day, but I hope that I'll get soemthing done after the turkey festivities are over.

Last night I had a surprise visit from a friend from out of town. I was a little mortified because I wasn't expecting her and the house was not exactly neat and tidy (when is it ever?). But we chatted and she plans on coming back tomorrow for a longer visit. So I have some time to get things straightened up. (which takes away from my writing time)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!

Have to leave for the House Of Three Big Dogs soon. NOT looking forward to dealing with them!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving... and don't worry, your friend wasn't there to see your house.

Hope the Big Dogs were well behaved. Hang in there with NaNo.... we'll do it.

qkwhftmf - quick! Kelly went haring fast to my fathers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home