Friday, March 31, 2006

Good Times

Jim took last night off. We got chinese from our favorite restaurant (its an hour round trip ride, but so worth it), rented King Kong and had a very pleasant evening. Good movie!! Roller coaster ride! I adore Peter Jackson. He's just incredible. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

It was a good night. Even though I'd planned to get lots and lots of editing done AND clean the living room and dining room AND hang up clothes in my DD's room AND get them outside to ride their bikes. Watching King Kong and eating Pu Pu platter and

And today is absolutely glorious. Well, the weather is anyway. From what I can see from the window in my cube. But I'm outa here in 1.5 hours. Then its more shopping for me. Birthday presents, books, groceries, buffalo chicken wings.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home