Thursday, March 23, 2006

over..... for now

Just finished my last parent teacher conference.... for now. But come April I'll have not only 1, but 2 IEP (individual education plans) meetings for both daughters. Those are long, drawn out meetings that cover all the goodies that the kids should be doing and will be doing over the next year. Both girls are going into different schools, so it'll be extra fun.

And then my kids coerced me into taking them to the library. The heathens. Oh well, how can I say no to their desire to read. Of course once they got there, got their new library cards all they wanted to do was play with the toys.

Now its nearly 6pm, the house is fairly quiet, I have a strong desire to watch a good movie though I really have oodles of edits to do.

But then again, Gerard Butler is such good inspiration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home