Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Curses

The Apprentice was on at 10pm last night instead of 9. I had to watch it and now I'm finding it very difficult, even after 2 cups of coffee, to stay awake. Of course my son's chattering is helping to keep me awake. The tooth fairy visited him last night.

Anyhue, last night I received an email from the Samhain editor I sent Sweet Forever to. She thanked me for resubbing it and she'll read it as soon as she can. Maybe myt wait won't be as long as before (not that they made me wait too long last time. They were really quick with their reply) since I don't have to go through the front door and wait for it to be assigned to a particular editor. We'll see.

Ugh. I'm seeing snow on the weather map. Under 2", but its not pretty. The 76 degree weather we had last week was pretty. But such is life in New Hampshire.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Okay, now I'm seething with jealousy... you've talked to Lloyd Alexander.

When I was younger, I lived the Prydain books. My friends and I pretended we were characters from the books (I was, of course, Eilonwy - she said with a toss of her head). I just finished reading them with my daughter, and she laughed (mostly at Gurgi and Fflewdder) and cried (when Adaon and Llonio and others died) and didn't want them to end.

He's an amazing author. Next time you talk to him, you can tell him that his books changed my life.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

Most certainly!! And I was the same. He is one of the reasons why I wanted to write, especially fantasy. He is fantastic and I couldn't believe it when he said I made his day by saying how much his books meant to me. What a humble thing to say!

You should look for Dream of Jade. Its been quite popular here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home