Saturday, April 01, 2006

Quiet Times

Sometimes I love working Saturdays, especially in our slow season. The data entry is light, the phones are quiet except for the occasional call, and I'm free to do my own thing. Right now I've got my editing in front of me. Maybe with some luck I'll get all of Sweet Forever edited so I can resub it to Samhain next week. That would be awesome! Then I'll turn my attention back to editing of Where One Road Leads.

Wouldn't you know it, all morning I've been thinking of 3 other wips, one finished but in serious need of editing, and the 2 sequels to it unfinished. I was considering making it a trilogy, 3 novella's (don't know if I could make them longer), but now I'm thinking that if I combine them I'll make one full length out of them, maybe an 80k book. That could be a good thing.

But I have to keep my attention on SF before I move on.

Thats tricky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home