Thursday, April 06, 2006

So you had a bad day...

Well, Mandiva is gone from AI. I'm kinda sad. She's not my style, but I think she was one of the best singers on the show and just because she has one bad performance (well, actually 2) I don't think she deserves to go. I would've been just as happy to see one of the other two in the bottom 3 get the boot. But as long as it wasn't my Taylor I'm good. I was expecting Bucky to go though. Next week should be interesting.. Queen night. How can Kelli handle Queen???

Now I wish America's Next Top Model allow viewers to call in and vote for their favorites. That would guarantee Jade would be gone.... what a conniving little beeoch! I think they're just keeping her on for entertainment purposes. Maybe she'll get slapped by one of the other girls. Yeh, she'll deserve it.

Yes, I'm a reality show addict.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Yeah, I had to comment on American Idol, too...

I often wonder, when I'm listening to the radio, why people get recording contracts that are SO bad.

After watching AI, I know why. We Americans are stupid and have no taste. Really. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home