Monday, April 17, 2006

Another Peterborough shout out

Well, not really.

We were watching the Sopranos last night and one of the characters is on the run and ended up in a New Hampshire town in the White Mountains (good ole "Dartford" which I swear looked more like a seaside town in Maine than a town in the New Hampshire mountains). The guy made a phone call to directory assistance for a phone number for his cousin in PETERBOROUGH. heehehe.. that was kind of funny.

Okay, so I have to get more editing done. I'm still trying to fine tune details like the car accident. Its gotta be bad enough to kill 3 people, but my heroine can't be driving too fast because the road is very windy. 40mph, plus being sent over an embankment might do it though. I have to find the right cars and then again, why would someone follow a driver who is driving recklessly?

Maybe I just shouldn't ask these questions. Life would be easier......

1 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Judy said...

If the driver had something they really really needed, they might follow him. Check with some of the crash test sites and see about cars that don't do well in windy weather. I'm thinking light cars or some of those light SUVs might work. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home