Saturday, April 22, 2006

Long night

My son and I stayed up for a good chunk of last night. He just wasn't sleepy. Poor dude. At least he wasn't in a great deal of hurt. He's doing better today, I've heard. Complains that the splint is too tight, but already made a play date to go back to his friends house on Wednesday.

No trampoline. for a long time.

And my day is less than 2 hours away from being over. I've been hacking and coughing my way through phone calls, which is always pleasant. At least its been quiet here. Didn't get great amounts of editing done. Going back and forth between the mss and my crit notes is a pain in the hiney. BUT I did break the 58k mark with it, so I'm pleased.

I continue to wait for some kind of word on Sweet Forever, which I resubbed a few weeks ago to Samhain. Ya'd think I'd be getting good at waiting. No way.

So, its back to the grindstone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home