Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All's Quiet

Well, not really. If it were really all quiet then maybe I'd have some writing or editing done. But I haven't gotten anything done in the past few days.

Nada

Zip

Zilch

Between being so overwhelmingly tired because of this nasty cough and my son's broken elbow that has "required" him to sleep in my bed at night, I haven't slept well in about a week now. My brain feels like mush.

And the kids are hyped up.

I think I'm going crazy.

But I have been looking over some old wips trying to find one that I want to pick up after edits are done on WORL. After the synopsis is done, I mean. Oh, yeah, and the query letter.

Sigh

And I thought writing the sucker was tough.

If the kids leave me alone for a while maybe I'll be able to get something done...

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

There you are! I was beginning to wonder if all was well on your end.

It's school vacation week, isn't it? What a bummer for your son to hurt himself on vacation...

M

ihumim - In helping u my interest maximizes

Or else it's just Tarzan trying to talk: "I human, you ape."

Ugh... back to my coffee.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Hey Ceri,

RE: RWA contests -- most of the rules read "Open to RWA members who meet the Golden Heart eligibility requirements: "Open to writers who have not accepted a publishing offer from a RWA-recognized publisher for any novel by the contest entry deadline..."

If Whiskey Creek isn't RWA recognized you can still enter as "unpublished".

Just FYI...

llivzdty -- (sounds like a lizard that's gone a bit dotty.)

Like Lucy Inez Viewed, Zabaglione Does Taste Yummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home