Thursday, April 20, 2006

Owie

I took the last two days off from work. Yesterday it was shopping with the kids and my mom. Had to get clothes for my oldest for her trip to Washington DC next month. Today Jim, the two younger kids and I went for a hike. Okay, about 11 years ago this hike would've been a piece o' cake. Only 3.5 miles, with about 1.5 miles through woods (very pretty, by a lake and brook) and the last 2 miles partially on blacktop road and then dirt road. I'm sooooo sore right now, its pathetic. To make things worse I'm so stuffed up and coughing. Quite the mess. I just want to go to sleep, but I doubt I'll sleep well because I can hardly breathe out of my nose.

And I haven't done any writing in 2 days!! I feel so lost. So alone.

Cold.

Okay, so I'm a little overdramatic. I'm sick, cut me some slack.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Allergies? Or a cold? Hang in there.

And... doesn't getting old really stink? I worked out in the yard yesterday and was exhausted after about 45 mkinutes. I kept pushing, though, and this morning every muscle hurts.

Let's have a pity party -- only drama queens and whiners allowed!

M.

PS. I'm wondering how many people I p****d off with my blog yesterday, LOL...

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Hey, girl. Hang in there... make yourself some chicken soup. Then, make yourself a tonic with hot water, honey, lemon, and (esp. if you are having trouble sleeping) a tablespoon or so of some kind of "libation" (for medicinal uses only, of course)... and sleep it off. So speaks "Dr. Mom" :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home